Greetings readers! As you can see, today I'd like to highlight about animal abuse. I'm pretty sure all of you know what animal abuse is. In this post, I'll be expressing my thoughts on animal abuse for pleasure & entertainment.
I'm not sure whether you've seen animals being abused online as a form of entertainment. About a couple of months ago, I stumbled upon two videos online to be exact of people abusing animals. Firstly, I don't really get the reason having to record then post the videos online. For pleasure I suppose? as well as playing & pampering with affection before abusing them but I'm sure no one in the right mind would do something inhumane like that. Ever since I first saw the videos, I've always had these thoughts on my mind but never had the chance to express them. So if you have any comments or thoughts on this post, please feel free to comment.
I couldn't find the long length video since it was months ago the last time I watched it but CRUSHING RABBITS?! SERIOUSLY?!
WARNING! The videos below are for the strong hearted.
Can't seem to post the videos here. The videos are taken from YouTube. Please do click on the links below:
http://youtu.be/FI0UhrfXXVo
http://youtu.be/VwXGiI2XCR0
Can't seem to post the videos here. The videos are taken from YouTube. Please do click on the links below:
http://youtu.be/FI0UhrfXXVo
http://youtu.be/VwXGiI2XCR0
An article regarding the videos from BBC News:
There is another video I'd like to share but I can't seem to find it online anymore probably because it has been taken down or so. The video shows a dog being forced to walk with its two legs instead of four. Doesn't sound abusing when I explain it. The owner was shouting, yelling, hitting & forcing the dog to stand. By watching the video, you could see & probably feel what the dog felt. I could tell just by watching the dog's actions that it was scared. A couple of weeks after I watched the video, an article was written about it in The Star newspaper. The owner was supposedly charged & imprisoned.
So, what do you readers think? I think these people should strongly be punished without bails or what not. Abusing animals for pleasure & entertainment is a cruel and inhumane act. Put yourself in their shoes! Animals can feel pain as well. Imagine if you're the one being stepped on & what not just for pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment