YOWWWWZAAAAAA! HIYAAAAA EVERYONE!
In conjuction with this week's blog theme, I shall be talking about animals being used as test subjects.
ANIMALS = BEING EXPERIMENTED ON = TEST SUBJECTS.
B-A-D.
WHY?
I always think of this phrase before I act on something, "Put Yourself In Someone Else's Shoes". Therefore, I believe that this phrase should be applied for this matter as well. As much as I know about animals are being used for experimental purposes, did you know that more than 100 million of animals suffer & die because of this?. Like I mentioned before in my previous post, animals feel pain as well. They are being tested by chemicals, drugs, biological exercises & etc. These procedures can be painful & terryfying. Animals, like us are living organisms as well. Imagine the pain that they are forced to endure. We can feel it too. So why test on them?. In this modern & technological era, I believe there are other ways to test products on. Speaking of products, did you know some of the products we use in our daily lives are probably tested on animals first?. Products such as cosmetics, household appliances & etc.
Please click on this link to watch a video of animals being tested: http://features.peta.org/Testing123/
Animals used for pharmaceutical or medicinal purposes is something I can understand on but I still do believe there are other ways to do these things not necessarily by testing on animals.
Did you know big companies like Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, L'Oreal & Clorox test on animals? I'm sure many of us have used products produced by these companies. In my opinion, I hope these companies will find an alternative way to test their products on. On the other hand, law enforced against this cruelty isn't really strong.
One of the ways to help stop this cruelty is by stop buying products from companies that uses animals as their test subjects. Besides that, a petition can be made or a written letter by protestors. If you would like to know which companies test & do not test on animals, please do click on the link below,
http://www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/default.aspx
& click on the right section of the page labelled "SEARCH FOR CRUELTY-FREE COMPAnIES AND PRODUcts"
*okay, just so you know my caps lock button is literally.. locked. so i'm sorry for typing like this*
tO END MY POST, I'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU THIS VEGAN PRODUCT! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SNEAKERS TO BUY, GET..
Did you know big companies like Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, L'Oreal & Clorox test on animals? I'm sure many of us have used products produced by these companies. In my opinion, I hope these companies will find an alternative way to test their products on. On the other hand, law enforced against this cruelty isn't really strong.
One of the ways to help stop this cruelty is by stop buying products from companies that uses animals as their test subjects. Besides that, a petition can be made or a written letter by protestors. If you would like to know which companies test & do not test on animals, please do click on the link below,
http://www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/default.aspx
& click on the right section of the page labelled "SEARCH FOR CRUELTY-FREE COMPAnIES AND PRODUcts"
(Source: www.peta.org & my personal opinion)
*okay, just so you know my caps lock button is literally.. locked. so i'm sorry for typing like this*
tO END MY POST, I'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU THIS VEGAN PRODUCT! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SNEAKERS TO BUY, GET..
Mine is the one in black while the green one belongs to a friend of mine.
BUY MACBETH!
No comments:
Post a Comment