BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, 7 May 2011

SATURDAY FUNFUNFUN! no specific topic, #1

Happy Saturday Everyone!
FUN
FUN
FUN

Yes, fun! For today's post, I shall be blogging about my productive (according to my standards) Saturday. I woke up early today because my friends and I had planned to go to the Bird Park. Firstly, I'd like to introduce them before I continue my post :) They are Arif, Li Ann and Rahim (I gave them nicknames as well! So to Nadiah and the rest, you guys aren't my only victims :p).

Ah yes, the Bird Park. FACT! 'It's the world's largest free-flight aviary' according to the pamphlet and it is located in Taman Perdana, one of the beautiful parks located in Kuala Lumpur! (CCHHEECCKK IITT!). We spent about 2 hours in there walking up and down the park. There were many species of birds and beautiful landscapes as well. Apart from walking up and down, Rahim was chased by a peacock. He also decided to stuff a pamphlet of the Bird Park into the emus exhibit. One of the emus ended up picking the pamphlet and another came and tried to fought for it. Luckily, no one was around to witness it as we were the only ones around the exhibit. Then, we decided to snack on oatmeal-chocolate brownies made by Arif's Aunt (SOO GOOD. IT WAS CHEWY AND YUMMY!) before lunch.

















 Rahim and I.






 Baby chicks!

Baby ducks! 

After spending some time at the Bird Park, we headed back to Arif's house. Just to get our adrenalines pumped, we raced on the highway. Specifically the DUKE. For reader's discretion it is not safe. Do not try this at your nearest highway. Speed Kills. Literally. Even for a useless experiment that will not benefit mankind whatsoever. Although the car was a Toyota Camry and a Volkswagen Sirocco (for the record, it was fun), God intervened by putting a jam at a strategically placed area. On a brighter note, the car I was in (Toyota Camry) won.

We then decided to have a late lunch at IKEA because Arif and I were craving for their meatballs and Daim cake. Speeding all the way from Ampang to Mutiara Damansara (B-A-D) we stumbled upon a roadblock. Fortunately, we managed to pass through it. AHH MEATBALLS & DAIM CAKE! The long queue was worth it, It was so goooooood!. Later on, we walked around IKEA and IKANO just to kill time.


Arif and Li Ann.

  The day then slowed down by me heading home, doing chores and heading to my grandparents' house. My cousins were there and we hung out. I had dinner as well. FACT! I <3 MY GRANDMOTHER'S COCO JELLY. In conclusion, I had a pretty productive day. I'd like to go and visit some other places rather than heading to the shopping mall every weekend like I did today. YOU SHOULD TRY AS WELL :)

Quote of the day:

"Do or do not there is no try."
 -Yoda .

No comments:

Post a Comment